OnePlus starts rolling out the OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T. The update added new Notification and setting menu design, multi-window, custom DPI support, and Improved Shelf Customization. OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3 is already available, and now OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3T is now available via OTA which only has 37mb in size. The update is an Incremental update which rolls out in phase wise manner. The update is rolling out via OTA (over-the-air) and many users already getting Oxygen OS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3T. You can wait for the OTA updates, or you can Update Oneplus 3T to OxygenOS 4.0.1 Nougat manually with below method. Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T from below.
The new OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T added new Notification and setting menu design, multi window, and custom DPI support. We provide you the OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA and full file which you can flash on your device. So if you want to update your OnePlus to the latest version then Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T for Rooted and Non-Rooted users from below. Check below what’s new in OxygenOS 4.0.1
OxygenOS 4.0.1 Features and Changelogs –
- Upgraded to Android 7.0 Nougat
- New Notifications Design
- New Settings Menu Design
- Multi-Window View
- Notification Direct Reply
- Custom DPI Support
- Added Status Bar Icon Options
- Improved Shelf Customization
- Updated APN Settings for select Carriers
- Fixed Proximity Sensor bug during calls
- Increased System Stability
- This method is only for the OnePlus 3T.
- Follow the steps correctly otherwise you may brick your device. We are not responsible for any damage to your phone.
- It will not erase your data, but still we advise you to take a complete backup of your phone and then proceed.
- Ensure that your phone has at least 50-60% charged to prevent the accidental shutdown in-between the process.
Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA Update for OnePlus 3T
- OxygenOS 4.0 to OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA Update – Download
- OxygenOS 4.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T – Download
How to Update OnePlus 3T OxygenOS 4.0.1
For Stock Non-Rooted Users with Stock Recovery
1) Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 OTA zip file from above and save it on your phone internal memory.
2) Go to Settings -> System Updates -> Settings Icon -> Local Upgrade and Select the OTA File.
3) After selecting OTA, the system would prompt ‘upgrade now’. Click on Upgrade now.
4) Now wait until the process complete.
5) After flashing OTA update, your device will reboot automatically, and you will get the latest version.
For Rooted Users with TWRP Recovery
1) First, download and install a custom recovery. If you already had a custom recovery installed on your device then skip this step.
2) Download the OxygenOS 4.0.1 Full ROM for OnePlus 3T from above and save it on your device.
3) Now Boot your device into Recovery mode.
4) Now you will enter into recovery mode. Now in TWRP, create a Nandroid backup (Recommended) of your device for safer side, if anything goes wrong.
5) Now do a Factory Reset by Goto Wipe>Advanced Wipe>Select Wipe cache, Dalvik cache, System, and data and swipe to confirm it.
6) Now, Go to Install and locate the ROM zip file & swipe to Install the ROM file
7) Now wipe cache & Dalvik cache again and Reboot your device.
That’s all this is the complete guide to Download OxygenOS 4.0.1 for OnePlus 3T (OTA + Full ROM). Let us know if you have any questions by comment below.
Source – OnePlus