Reliance is prepping up for their Jio service launch by releasing a lot of smartphones with 4G connectivity in various segments of the smartphone market. The latest entry is the Jio LYF Flame 1 which is an entry level 4G smartphone priced at ₹6490. The Lyf Water 1 and Water 2 were launched last month.
The Jio Lyf Flame 1 sports a 4.5-inch FWVGA display with resolution of 854 x 480 pixels. It is powered by 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU and coupled with 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage space along with microSD slot to expand up to 32GB.
Specifications of Reliance Jio LYF Flame 1:
- Display: 4.5-inch FWVGA display with resolution of 854 x 480 pixels
- Processor: 1.1 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) processor with Adreno 304 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 1GB of RAM and 8GB internal storage space along with microSD slot to expand up to 32GB
- Camera: 5MP rear camera with autofocus and LED flash along with a 5MP front facing camera
- OS: Android 5.1 Lollipop
- Battery: 2000mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
The Jio Lyf Flame 1 comes with 5MP rear and front facing cameras, the rear camera comes with autofocus and LED flash. The 5MP front facing camera in this price range is a decent offering by the company which will attract selfies lovers. It runs on Android 5.1 Lollipop OS. The device looks and feels sleek measuring 132.6×66.2×9.3 mm and weighing 138 grams.
The Jio Lyf Flame 1 comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS and is powered by a 2000mah battery which gives decent battery life.
The Reliance Jio LYF Flame 1 is available in Black, Dark Red and White colors and will be going for sale through Reliance Digital offline stores and online as well. It is priced at Rs. 6490 which is competitive pricing to take on the competition.