Restore huawei factory settings into your honor 4c via huawei hard reset
How to restore huawei factory settings into your honor 4c via huawei hard reset process. Everybody can’t remember their password or pattern lock always. But sometimes you may need to reset your screen password or pattern lock due to security reason. If you forgot your password or forget your pattern lock security password, and you tried to reset this older but wrong password too many times, unfortunately your honor 4c maybe gone freeze for couple of hours. But this moment, you don’t have any good ideas about how to fix this problem, and you may be looking for a mobile technician 4 fix this problem for you. But if you have little idea about huawei hard reset, you can fix your snippet problem very easily.
Which other problem will be fixed if you apply huawei hard reset process into your honor 4c. If you feel your phone response you very slow, if your mobile got hanged after play games for a long time, if any apps crashes into your honor 4c, if your Smartphone won’t turn ON, if you getting Wi-Fi or data connection error etc and maybe few more snippet problem will be fixed via huawei factory reset or hard reset method. If you don’t have such kind of problem or if you don’t feel any problem into your huawei phone, then my word is meaningless and you don’t need to restore factory settings. For simple problem like slow response or huawei phone freezing problem I suggest you to try huawei soft reset system and I hope this little problem will be fixed.
Complete these following steps for huawei soft reset
- Go to your Honor 4c home screen, select Settings.
- You will see couple of option, select Accounts section.
- On the Account section you will see Backup option.
- Tap on the Backup & reset.
- You will get Factory data reset bottom of the phone, tap on it.
Wait for couple of minutes, your phone will shut down and back On itself and huawei soft reset for your honor 4c is completed. If you still facing problem into your phone then you can apply process for restore huawei factory settings and hopefully all problem will be fixed.
Please follow the steps for huawei hard reset or restore huawei factory settings
- Please turn off your Huawei honor 4c.
- Remove the battery from your phone and wait couple of seconds. Then put it again it the phone.
- Please press Volume up & Power button at the same time until it vibrate then release the power button and Huawei recovery screen appear to you.
- You will see few option on the recovery screen please select Wipe data/Factory reset using the volume key and confirm via Power button.
- Your all Smartphone data and cache will be erased automatically and will appear a screen with Reboot System now, Wipe data / factory reset, Wipe cache partition.
- Select Robot system now.
Your honor 4c will shut down and restart itself with Huawei logo and huawei hard reset for restore huawei factory settings into your phone is completed. You can set everything again as a new phone with new basic settings.
You may also like Huawei reset | How to hard reset huawei P8
But before you apply for restore huawei factory settings please read this safety tips.
- All of your contact list & call or chat history SMS-MMS will be formatted automatically.
- All kind of music, video, files & folders will be deleted automatically.
- That means all kind of information will erase from your phones, which you save in your phone before.
- So I suggest you, before huawei hard reset, please backup your phones as music, video, files & folders and contact list and others important things.
If you have any kind of question about hard reset Huawei honor 4c or have any kind of tips or tricks for improve Smartphone’s basically Huawei phone, Please don’t hesitate to share with us; we will post an article favor of you. Please don’t hesitate to comment below. Of course you are important to us.