Can you communicate with us through the comments on the article and we will provide everything you are trying to get him help, or maybe looking for something and did not reach so far, we’re here to help you in style.
- Power Off your Nokia Lumia 625.
- Hold the Volume Down and Power button for few seconds.
- Sign Of Exclamation will appear so release the keys.
- Press the following sequence of buttons: Volume Up – > Volume Down-> Power – > Volume Down.
- Good Job! Hard Reset is Done!
Factory Restore Nokia Lumia 625 From Settings:
- Go to settings.
- Tap about phone or about.
- Now click on reset your phone
- Press “YES” to accept/confirm.
- Wait for a while to let the phone restore the settings.