Samsung Mobiles has launched their 2016 flagship smartphone – Samsung Galaxy S7 succeeding the last years Samsung Galaxy S6. The new smartphone sports a 5.1-inch Quad HD Super AMOLED display and is loaded with the Android 6.0 MarshMallow OS. It is powered by the most powerful processor – Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 820 or Samsung’s Exynos 8890 (processor depends on region) and 4GB of RAM. It comes with 32GB/64GB in-built storage options and this time sports a microSD slot too for storage expansion up to 200GB.
It has a 12MP Dual Pixel, f/1.7 rear camera with Smart OIS and a 5MP, f/1.7 front selfie camera. It has fingerprint scanner at the home button and hear rate monitor below the rear camera lens.
The last years’ Samsung Galaxy S6/S6 Edge were most well crafted smartphones from Samsung. So this year that design has been refined for more convenience in holding the devices, better looks, and more durability. It is a fully metallic built phone with corning gorilla glass 4 protection at both front & rear. It is also IP68 certified for water and dust resistance!
Samsung Galaxy S7 key specs:
- 5.1-inch Super AMOLED screen, Quad HD (577ppi) resolution, Corning Gorilla Glass 4
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 820 or Samsung Exynos 8890 processor, 4GB RAM
- 12MP Dual Pixel, f/1.7, Smart OIS, 5MP, f/1.7 selfie camera
- Optional Dual-SIM (hybrid slot microSD/SIM)4G LTE, NFC, Wi-Fi ac
- 3,000mAh battery, quick charging, wireless charging, microUSB 2.0 port
- 32GB or 64GB storage, microSD slot for up to 200GB storage expansion
- Fingerprint scanner, Heart rate monitor
- IP68 water & dust resistance
Samsung Galaxy S7 Price in India : Rs.53,990. Coming in March 2016.