The new TP-LINK Archer MR200 is a wireless router supporting the latest Wi-Fi ac connectivity. The other USP of this router is its in-built SIM card slot with support to 4G network. This way you can also use it as a 4G hotspot and share the 4G SIM connection among other devices.
It has 3 ethernet LAN ports and a 1 LAN/WAN port for input from the modem as it does not have in-built modem. It has Wi-Fi on/off, power on/off, and WPS/Reset buttons. It has two external antennas and also supports dual (2.4 GHz/ 5GHz) bands.
TP-LINK Archer MR200 key specs:
- Wi-Fi ac router
- 4G/3G/2G SIM card slot (Standard SIM)
- 3 Ethernet LAN ports, 1 LAN/WAN port
- Dual bands (2.4 GHz/ 5GHz)
- Wireless Functions: Enable/Disable Wireless Radio, WDS Bridge, WMM, Wireles
- Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices
- 4G: FDD-LTE B1/B3/B7/B8/B20 (2100/1800/2600/900/800MHz); TDD-LTE B38/B40 (2600/2300MHz);
- 3G: DC-HSPA+/HSPA+/HSPA/UMTS B1/B8 (2100/900MHz);
- 2G: EDGE/GPRS/GSM Quad Band (850/900/1800/1900MHz
TP-LINK Archer MR200 Price in India : Rs.8,499
Archer MR200, is a game changer for customers who aspire to own 4G devices. In an attempt to make 4G usage flexible, we are launching Dual Band 4G LTE router, which allows users to choose their connection type. With the inclusion of the WAN/LAN port, it also supports DSL modem connectivity. The ability to establish powerful wireless networks quickly can be tremendously important for a router and Archer MR200 is a perfect example for such routers, said Lynn Wang, Product Director, TP-LINK India
TP-LINK Archer MR200 features:
- Shares your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices and enjoy download speeds of up to 150Mbps
- Powerful, integrated antennas provide stable wireless connections and better coverage
- Requires no configuration, just insert a SIM card and turn it on to enjoy a fast wireless connection
- Creates simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi networks, with maximum speeds of up to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 433Mbps on the 5GHz band
- Offers options and flexibility with the LAN/WAN port, allowing you to choose your connection type
Share Your 4G LTE Network
Take full advantage of your cutting-edge 4G LTE network with the Archer MR200, which can achieve download speeds of up to 150Mbps. The Archer MR200 allows you to share your 4G LTE network with multiple Wi-Fi devices so you can enjoy uninterrupted HD movies, rapid file downloads, and video chats that won’t freeze up.
Great Coverage and Dual Band Wi-Fi
The 4G LTE router creates a simultaneous dual band Wi-Fi network that can deliver data at speeds of up to 733Mbps. The two distinct wireless networks, utilizing the 2.4GHz and 5GHz bands, provide optimized performance and minimize signal interference. The incorporation of advanced antennas and the latest wireless technology allows you to enjoy stable connections and incredible coverage.
No Configuration Required
With an integrated 4G LTE modem and a built-in SIM card slot, all you need to do insert a SIM card and turn on the Archer MR200. Enjoying fast, stable Wi-Fi on a 4G LTE network has never been easier.
Wi-Fi Where You Need It
The Archer MR200 offers unmatched convenience and versatility. The ability to quickly establish powerful wireless networks can be tremendously important. The Archer MR200 is the perfect solution whether you’re at home or working in a remote location. Just plug it in to boost on-site productivity and stay connected in a diverse range of environments. From the exhibition center to the RV, the Archer MR200 has you covered.
Available WAN Connection
With the inclusion of the WAN/LAN port, the Archer MR200 can also support a wide variety of connection types, including cable, fibre, and DSL modems.
|Technical Specifications for TP-LINK Archer MR200|
|LED Indicators:||Power, Internet, 4G, Wi-Fi, LAN, Trasfer/Reset, Signal|
|Wi-Fi Standards:||IEEE 802.11ac/n/a, IEEE 802.11b/g/n|
|Wi-Fi Frequency:||2.4 GHz & 5 GHz|
|Wi-Fi Speed:||up to 300Mbps on the 2.4GHz band and 433Mbps on the 5GHz band|
|Ethernet LAN (RJ45):||4|
|Antennae Type:||Internal & External|
|Number of Antennae :||5|
|Encryption:||64/128-bit WEP, WPA/WPA2, WPA-PSK/WPA2-PSK|
|Firewall:||DoS, SPI Firewall, IP Address Filter / Domain Filter, IP and MAC Address Binding|
|Other Security Features:||Quality of Service: Trafc Control (IP QoS), DHCP: Server, Client, DHCP Client List, Address Reservation, Parental Control, Local Management Control, Host List, Access Schedule, Rule Management|
|Additional features:||4G SIM card slot|