There are a lot of articles that can be obtained in the same content you are reading, where possible through articles at the end of this article you can get everything you want from other information.
Can you communicate with us through the comments on the article and we will provide everything you are trying to get him help, or maybe looking for something and did not reach so far, we’re here to help you in style.
So here’s the answer.. 🙂
off course its possible.You can create a file of any desired size by using the utilities provided by Windows.
So here’s the step by step guide to create a Empty Huge File.
- First we have to convert the desired file size into hexadecimal notation. You can use the Windows Calculator in Scientific mode do to this.To
use Windows calculator in scientific mode Open calculator,click on view
and select Scientific instead of Simple.
Suppose you want a file of 1 million bytes.
Enter 1000000 in the calculator and click on the Hex option to convert it (1 million in hex is F4240.)
Pad the result with zeroes at the left until the file size reaches eight digits—000F4240.
- Open Command prompt by typing “cmd” in Run.
- Type Command “Debug BIGFILE.DAT” without Quotes.And Ignore the File not found message.
- Type RCX and press Enter. Now Debug utility will display a colon prompt.
Enter the last four digits of the hexadecimal number you calculated,For i.e: If your calculated Hex Code is 000F4240 Then you have to enter 4240.
- Type RBX and press Enter,Then Enter the First four digits of the hexadecimal number you calculated,For
i.e: If your calculated Hex Code is 000F4240 Then you have to enter 000F.
- Enter W for Write and Q for Quit.
You have just created a Empty file of 1 million bytes..You can create empty files of any size by following these easy steps.