This web page can help you when it comes to receiving unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 20 codes! You are probably wondering how to get the carrier code that will open the possibilities to change the old carrier without paying the damage.
Do you have a Note 20 device that is “on a contract”? Then you must use the prime network provider service at least two years if you don’t decide to use some extra help from people that are ready to provide the unlock carrier Note 20 code for you. This web page is here to help you learn all about the different possibilities that you have if you decide to get this type of code.
Below we will help you find out more about free and payable ways to get your Samsung Galaxy Note 20 code combination.
How To Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 20 For Free
The guys at Unlockpedia can offer you their free method to find your unlock carrier code. To use their services you need to know the IMEI code of your Samsung Galaxy Note 20. For those of you that don’t know how to find this combination simple dial *#06# and your device’s IMEI will pop up on your mobile device screen. This works for all other Samsung models too.
Once you have the information about the IMEI combination of your mobile device visit their online unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 20 code generator where you must complete a couple of steps that are very simple.
- Submit your device’s IMEI number at the top of the page in the “Unlocky” tool,
- Then select the country and the network provider in the second window,
- Once you complete the information click on the “Generate unlock code” button,
- After a couple of seconds your code will be regenerated. You will get your code once you go trough the verification process. In this part you must complete one short survey after you will click on the “Get the code” button.
In this process we recommend you to be very careful with your device’s IMEI number. If you don’t use the real one then you will not get your original unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 20 code.
Unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 20 Payable Methods
If you decide to “look” for a payable solution to get your phone’s unlock code you will find a lot of them. Many users don’t know which website’s services to choose. They all have different unlocking methods, different prices, and different processing times.
You need to be very careful when you will choose the source of your code because there are many false websites out there. Many of them will charge you about your code but you will never get it. Therefore please be careful!
From the payable services, we can recommend Unlocklocks. They are on the phone codes market for many years in the past and have the best percent of unlocked phones.
What you need to do if you decide to use their service?
- Visit their website,
- Choose the phone’s brand (In your case Samsung),
- Choose the model (In your case Note 20),
- Then enter your device’s IMEI number combination (if you write a wrong IMEI the website will not allow you to continue with the unlocking procedure),
- Select the country,
- Choose the original network (carrier),
- Click “Confirm order”,
- Click “Pay now”,
- Enter your valid email address,
- Click the “Continue” button,
- Choose payment method (You can pay with Paypal or Debit, Credit card).
Read also how to unlock the Bootloader on your mobile device!
Prices For Retrieving The Code
Once you complete the payment process your code will be delivered to you in a day or two. This service can help you get your code for a price between 20$ – 50$ depending which carrier your phone use it. Be aware that you can’t get unlock Samsung Galaxy Note 20 code if your device is blacklisted. In this case, you can only try the free method with an unlock code generator!