Xiaomi has surprised everyone with the launch of the Mi 4s at the launch event of Mi 5. The Mi 4s comes with a full metal body along with Fingerprint sensor. The device sports a 5-inch full-HD display with 1080p resolution and 441 ppi pixel density. It is powered by a Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 processor with Adreno 418 GPU.
The device sports a 3GB RAM and 64GB internal storage space which is expandable using microSD card. It comes with Andorid 6.0 Marshmallow based MIUI 7 out of the box. It supports Dual SIM and supports 4G VoLTE for making calls over network.
Specifications of Xiaomi Mi 4S:
- Display: 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD IPS fully laminated 441 PPI display
- Processor: Hexa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808 64-bit processor with Adreno 418 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory with microSD
- OS: MIUI 7 on top of Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Camera: 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF along with 5MP front-facing camera
- Connectivity: 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C
- Battery: 3260mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0
- Additional features: Fingerprint sensor, infrared sensor
It comes with a 13MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, PDAF and a 5MP front facing camera. The device sports a Fingerprint sensor on the back of the device similar to the Redmi Note 3 and it even has an infrared sensor.
The device comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE with VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac dual-band (MIMO), Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C. It is powered by a 3260 mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 2.0.
The Xiaomi Mi 4S is available in White, Black, Gold and Pink colors and is priced at 1699 Yuan which is US$ 259 or Rs. 18,000. The device is said to be available in China from March 1st.