Xiaomi has launched the successor of its Mi 4 series smartphones – Xiaomi Mi 4S. It sports a 5-inch HD display and is loaded with Android OS along with MIUI 7 user-interface. The key upgrades in the new smartphone are addition of a fingerprint scanner on the rear panel and use of metal side-frame and glass at both rear/front.
It is powered by a 1 year old processor, hexa-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, and 3GB RAM. This processor was launched in 2015 along with the Snapdragon 810 processor and is still counted as a powerful processor for mid-range smartphones like Nexus 5x.
Xiaomi Mi 4S key specs:
- 5-inch Full HD Screen, 441 ppi
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 808, 3GB RAM
- Glasses on Both Side with Metal Frame
- Fingerprint scanner on rear panel
- 13 Megapixel Rear Camera, dual-tone flash, PDAF, 5MP front camera
- 3260 mAh embedded battery, Quick Charging 2.0, USB Type-C port for charging
- Support TD, CDMA and WCDMA
- Dual Sim Card Slots, Support 4G+ and VoLTE, Wi-Fi ac
- Infrared Remote Sensor
- Android MarshMallow wit MIUI 7
- 64GB in-built storage, Expandable storage via microSD card
Xiaomi Mi 4S Price in India : Around Rs.17,000. Coming to India in March-April 2016.