Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 just a newly launched smartphone in India. The phone was launched first in China and now it comes to India with a high price tag, This is one of the most awaited smartphone launched in india. Mi Mix 2 is looking a strong competitor in front of OnePlus 5. Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 launched for rs 35,999 in India. This is the second high end smartphone after Xiaomi Mi5 which wash launched one and half year ago. The Mi Mix 2 comes With 5.99-Inch Bezel-Less Design.
As we all knows every device have saome pros or some cons, so here we are going to discuss the main pros, cons, advantages and issues of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. This pros cons review of Mi Mix 2 will help the buyers to take a fair decision about the phone.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Price and availability
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is going to be available in India in ceramic + aluminium ‘regular’ configuration while the all -ceramic body variant with 8GB RAM of Mi MIx 2 is not going to be available in India. The Mi MIX 2 will be available exclusively on Flipkart and mi.com. The users can buy it from Mi Home stores, and Xiaomi retail partners also.
Mi MIX 2 will go on sale via flipkart and mi.com on 17th October, The 6GB RAM, 128GB storage variant will go on sale in the country, there is no info about other variant yet.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 features and specifications
The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 is a dual sim smartphone which support nano sim card. It runs on the MIUI 9 based on Android 7.0 Nougat. It is quite disappointed the company didn’t give the Android Oreo update in the device. On display section the phone sports a 5.99-inch full-HD+ (1080×2160 pixels) LCD dispay.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is powered by a Qualcomm Snapdragon 835 SoC along with 6GB RAM. On photography front Mi Mix 2 is accompanied by 12-megapixel Sony IMX386 rear camera sensor and 5-megapixel front camera. The smartphone comes with additional features like facial recognition function help in unlocking the device.
Connectivity options of Mi MIX 2 smartphone include 4G , VoLTE, Wi-Fi , Bluetooth, GPS, and USB Type-C. The smartphone is powered by 3400mAh battery. It has a weighs 185 grams. The smartphone has minimal bezels on three sides, with only a ‘bottom chin’ that sports the front camera and other sensors.
With no top bezel to house the earpiece, the company has decided to use a ‘hidden sound-guided speaker’ that resonates sound through the display and frame. The Xiaomi Mi MIX 2 bears a ceramic body with a 7-Series aluminium frame and an 18K gold plated camera ring on the rear panel.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 pros (Advantages)
Here are the reason why you should buy Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 or can say the main advantages of the phone that encourage you to buy the device. So lets find out the main pros of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 :
- Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 is packed by a premium design and great body built. It has minimal bezels on three sides. the phone is built by ceramic + aluminium body material with 18K golt plated camera ring on the back.
- Mix 2 comes with a 5.99 inch display, which makes it more manageable.
- next major pros of the phone is its display resolution. It comes with 2,960 x 1,440 pixels resolution on the display which means you feel live display in your hand with extreme sharp quality.
- The smartphone comes with powerful configuration. It has 6GB RAM plus 64Gb internal storage which is further expandable upto 128 GB.
- The Mi Mix 2 comes with bigger battery which is 3,400 mAh, also supports QuickCharge 3.
- The smartphone looks quite affordable with such configuration, design and software.
Xiaomi Mi Mix 2 Cons (Disadvantages)
- One of the main issue you can see in Mi Mix 2 is it’s non removable battery which means you need to replace the battery whenever anything goes wrong.
- The smartphone do not have extra card slot to expand memory, either you can use 2 SIm card or one sim or one memory card.
- The smartphone do not support headphone jack which is a big issue
- The Mi Mix 2 do not support wireless charging that you can even fine in mid budget phones.
- Mi Mix 2 has not got any IP certification which means Mi Mix 2 do not have water resistance.
- Lack of dual camera support.
So this was the pros cons review of Xiaomi Mi Mix 2. The smartphone looks quite good in term of features, price and specs. there are few cons that we found in almost phones so we can ignore these cons.
Also check :
List of Xiaomi smartphones getting Android 8.0 Oreo Update
If you enjoyed this article, Get email updates (It’s Free)