ZOPO has launched their latest latest smartphone the Speed 8 along with the Speed 7C at the MWC 2016 event in Barcelona. The Speed 8 is one of the first smartphones to be launched with Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor, the other specs compliment the powerful processor. It comes with a 5.5-inch fullHD display. The device follows the same design as seen in ZOPO Speed 7 but comes with regular back panel and not the wooden ones.
The devices is powered by the Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 GPU and coupled with 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage space. The Speed 8 sports a Fingerprint sensor on the back located below the camera set up.
Specifications of ZOPO Speed 8:
- Display: 5.5-inch Full HD IPS display with 1920 x 1080 pixels resolution
- Processor: Deca-Core MediaTek Helio X20 processor with 700MHz Mali-T880 MP4 GPU
- RAM and Storage: 4GB of RAM and 32GB internal storage
- OS: Android 6.0 Marshmallow
- Camera: 21MP rear camera having Sony IMX230 sensor with dual LED flash, f/2.2 aperture along with PDAF and 6P lens. The front camera is an 8MP shooter with LED flash and OV8856 sensor and f/2.0 aperture.
- Battery: 3600mAh
- Connectivity: 4G LTE, 3G HSPA+, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG, Fingerprint sensor
The ZOPO Speed 8 sports a 21MP rear camera with Sony IMX230 sensor along with PDAF which offers 0.2 seconds fast focus along with an 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture OV8856 sensor and 4P lenses. It comes with connectivity features like 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS, USB Type-C, NFC, USB OTG. The Speed 8 is powered by a 3600mAh battery which supports fast charging.
The ZOPO Speed 8 is available in Black and Silver colors and is priced at $299.99 which is approximately Rs. 20,560 and will be going on sale from April 12th.